Green Goose consolidating – 5 things to know
1. Resale and consignment shop Green Goose is closing its location at 5611 Hampton Ave. on Jan. 15, and consolidating operations at its larger location in Webster Groves, which is opened in August. The owners said in a statement on Facebook that they plan to develop their online business as well as add in-store events.
2. St. Louis is among the least expensive rental markets in 100 cities on Zumper’s new National Rent Report for January. According to Zumper’s index. St. Louis ranked as the 66th most expensive rental marekt in the nation this month, with the price of one-bedroom units up 4.1 percent to $760, two-bedroom units flat at $1,000.
3. The Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales again participated in the annual Rose Paradein Pasadena, California, held Monday. The parade traditionally is held on New Year’s Day, unless it falls on Sunday, as this year.
4. The Saint Louis Science Center is bringing a new IMAX movie to the OMNIMAX theater on Jan. 13, “Extreme Weather.” See a preview here.
5. New LED lights are going up in downtown St. Louis. The $4.3 million project is being privately funded through Downtown STL Inc. The goal is to install 2,300 LED lights downtown.
View original source, bizjournals.com.